EAS offers the full scope of field inspection and laboratory services typically required by the construction industry, including soils, concrete, asphalt, and steel inspections.
Our state-of-the-art material laboratory performs testing for concrete, masonry, asphalt, soils, and aggregates. Our laboratory is AASHTO-accredited and uses the latest technology to perform geotechnical soil analyses and materials testing in accordance with the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Standards. Our experienced laboratory technicians work closely with our Geotechncial and Materials Engineering staff to ensure you receive accurate, timely data to rely on.
Typical Laboratory Testing Services
- Soil Classification (ASTM D2487)
- Atterberg Limits (ASTM D4318)
- California Bearing Ratio (CBR) (ASTM D1883)
- Consolidation (ASTM D2435)
- CU Triaxial (ASTM D4767)
- Expansion Index (ASTM D4829)
- Grain Size analysis (ASTM D422)
- Wash 200 (ASTM D1140)
- Moisture Content (ASTM D2216)
- Hydraulic Conductivity (ASTM D5084)
- Potential Vertical Rise (Tex-124-E)
- Standard Proctor (ASTM D698)
- Modified Proctor (ASTM D1557)
Contact us today and see how EAS’s laboratory can assist on your project.