EAS seeks a construction materials testing technician candidate with limited experience. The position requires a commitment to personal and professional growth and development.
Construction observation and monitoring, construction materials testing (soils, concrete, aggregates, pavements, masonry, structural steel, etc.), special inspections.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- 1+ years of construction materials testing experience.
- ICC, ACI, NICET & AWS certification preferred, with capability of obtaining certification within no greater than 6 months of date of hire.
- Basic working knowledge of construction plans and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs as needed.
- Strong team mentality required.
- To Be Considered
- Submit resume, cover letter, compensation history and expectations for consideration. Visa and relocation assistance not provided. No candidate or recruiter calls, personal calls, or walk-ins accepted.
- Current engineering school students may apply for this position as a track to full-time professional employment upon graduation. Successful candidate must pass a drug screening and meet the requirements of the company’s fleet management program (incl. valid driver’s license). Please indicate your compensation expectations when applying for this position. Failure to do so may disqualify you from consideration. Relocation not provided.