EAS seeks an experienced Environmental Project Manager with an emphasis on industrial hygiene and the natural environment. The position requires a commitment to manage the environmental services sector for the branch for growth with a strong emphasis on client and business development.
Preparing and managing Environmental Site Assessments Phase I and II studies and Phase III plans, UST-related activities, ACM surveys, wetland delineations, groundwater and soils investigations, remediation system designs and extensive field experience including soil and rock logging for both environmental and geotechnical related projects with instrument installation. Position also includes developing business in the market area through regular existing and potential client contact.
- BS in civil engineering, geology, biology, chemistry or other discipline related to environmental science required, Masters preferred.
- 7-10 years of related environmental experience.
- Asbestos Inspector license required; preferred states include NC, SC, VA, TN, WV, GA, OH and/or MD. Ability to obtain licensure as needed in multiple states required.
- Strong project management and business development skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates currently local to the area with knowledge of local environmental regulations.
- To Be Considered
- Submit resume, cover letter, salary history and expectations for consideration. Visa and relocation assistance not provided. No candidate or recruiter calls, personal calls, or walk-ins accepted.
- Successful candidate must pass a drug screening and meet the requirements of the company’s fleet management program. Please indicate your salary expectations when applying for this position. Failure to do so may disqualify you from consideration. Relocation not provided.