EAS seeks a Senior Construction Materials Engineer. The position requires a commitment to manage clients for growth with a strong emphasis on client and business development.
Oversight of construction materials engineering projects, preparing and reviewing proposals and reports for geotechnical and construction materials engineering projects, invoicing and budget tracking, support of coworkers, and developing business in the market area through regular existing and potential client contact.
- BSCE required, Masters preferred (with geotechnical or construction materials emphasis).
- 7-10 years of civil/geotechnical/materials engineering experience.
- Must have a SC Professional Engineers license or be capable of obtaining a local license through reciprocity within 3 months of date of hire. Must be capable of obtaining professional licensure in surrounding states.
- Strong project management and business development skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience with pavement design and specification to include familiarity with AASHTO, SCDOT, NCDOT and ACI 330 design and specification procedures.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates currently local to the area.
- To Be Considered
- Submit resume, cover letter, salary history and expectations for consideration. Visa and relocation assistance not provided. No candidate or recruiter calls, personal calls, or walk-ins accepted.
- Successful candidate must pass a drug screening and meet the requirements of the company’s fleet management program. Please indicate your salary expectations when applying for this position. Failure to do so may disqualify you from consideration. Relocation not provided.